Since Jan, I've lost close to 10 lbs, and maybe 7lbs of that has been whole 30. At one point, I had lost 13 lbs (and 10 was Whole 30) but, I've ballooned the last few days. It could be ovulation...It could be salt intake (from soups, etc.), it could be not drinking or sleeping enough. It could be too much fruit or eating too late at night... I'm trying to narrow it down. It's really disappointing, though. I know it doesn't negate the weight I've lost, but when you see the scale drop so drastically and then stall...It sucks.
This is why they say don't look at the scale, but I can't stop looking. Tonight, I made pulled pork for Stephen...He had leftover soup for lunch. I'm eating an early dinner today (late lunch) and fasting with some green juice tonight to see if eating calories later makes a difference. I'm also getting back on the elliptical.
- Made orange juliuses with egg white protein and fresh orange juice...didn't want a heavy breakfast...It's just getting hard to eat that much every morning...
- Stephen had leftover soup for lunch and I ate pork w/ salad for early dinner (He'll eat it later)... We split a Lara bar for snack...
![]() |
| That paleo pulled pork recipe I whipped up in the slow cooker... pretty good w/ sauteed spinach and cabbage... |


2 comments:
Your spinach looks really good -so is it just specks of cabbage in it? I think I was overcooking my spinach. Yours looks so nice and just lightly wilted. Really yummy. How did you season it? I'm trying to take heed of the advice to just do simple sides and salads.
-C
I just throw some (tbsp) healthy oil in a skillet...add garlic or shallots or onions....season it with herbs...then add cabbage. Sautee the cabbage until soft and then turn of the heat. I fold in the spinach and just warm/wilt it through. It's like a warm salad. Doesn't need dressing, because the oil and seasonings flavor it. Sometimes I'll add a little lemon to finish it or a spritz of flavored rice wine vinegar. SUPER simple!
Post a Comment