![]() |
My Stephen. He's pretty adorable.
|
- Stephen is a high school English teacher. For now, he teaches Middle School in a little mountain town in Southern California.
- He is a writer and understands words intimately.
- He reads alot of fantasy fiction, but majored in the Classics.
- On our first date, he took me to the ocean...and to eat the best french toast I've ever had.
- Sometimes I wonder if his niceness is for real...but, I'm pretty sure it is.
- He is the littlest brother of 3 boys and the son of a Math teacher.
- He reads me stories and does voices for every character.
- He has blue eyes and darkish brown hair that he puts into weird hairstyles when he gets bored. (I found this out later...lol.)
- He loves my cooking and thinks it's high time I blog more of my recipes and culinary adventures. (Seriously, all I have been doing is cooking, because I'm so happy. It's madness! )
- He makes me smile and is about as patient as they come...This is a rare and amazing gift that I am grateful for—coming from where I've been.

3 comments:
Love. It.
Want to meet it. ;)
-C
p.s. So you've gone public, eh? ;)
That's so wonderful, Tam. I wish you all the best. Can't wait to see all your recipes!
<3 xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment