This could be the hardest week...Not just because they say so in the book, but because my sister is coming to visit (we hope—if she can catch a stand by flight) and we might be going to Disney on Wednesday. Whole 30 at Disney sounds nutso...But, I made a list of places we could eat. It will be a "temptation/will power prepper" for wrapping up the Whole 30 after our birthdays. It will be the first birthday I've ever had without a cake of some kind. Steve is not excited about that part of it, but he's doing awesome. We are not checking our weight daily anymore, but have noticed poundage melting off when we do.
Be assured, I will be blending fruit for said birthdays...
Here's what our lunches look like this week:
- Salads and Veggie Bowls...like last week. This week, Steve gets sundried tomato chicken in his. I get balsamic grilled salmon...It works. My sister-in-law would dig all the bright colors...
- Our usual snack fare of sulpher-free trail mix with seeds, whole fruit, sweet potato chips that I baked from last week and Larabars (NOW in LEMON BAR flavor!) Very exciting. ha.


No comments:
Post a Comment