To celebrate my garden coming in (with some fresh mint!) I decided to make Strawberry Watermelon Mint fresco pops. Lightly sweetened with a drop of local honey and pretty spectacular if I do say so myself. It took about 5 min to puree in the processor and and a few hours to freeze. Can't believe we didn't think of this sooner. About 50 calories a pop and some major alkaline/anti-inflammatory properties from the berries. I'm thinking maybe pina-colada ones next with coconut cream, pineapple and tumeric?


2 comments:
Yum! I think you sent me a recipe for this?? The kids would love this for the summer, so if you didn't, you should!!
I think I just pureed fruit in my processor and lightly sweetened it with honey. You can add a little coconut milk/rice milk for fat and to make it more like a sorbet and smoother to eat. :D
Post a Comment